Sunday, April 10, 2011

In My Mailbox - Cozy Mysteries


Happy Sunday all,
   Well I finished my graduate school comprehensive exam on Friday!  I haven't heard the results yet, but it is over!!  After writing non-stop for 4 hours and 40 minutes I decided it was time for a treat and what better treat than NEW BOOKS!
My mom and I went to two different Barnes & Nobles throughout the course of the day and had a cozy mysterypallooza!  I just LOVE my cozy mysteries. 
I picked up:


A Slice of Murder by Chris Cavender (Pizza Lover's Mystery #1)


Murder Uncorked by Michele Scott (Wine Lover's Mystery #1)




Murder of a Small-Town Honey by Denise Swanson (A Scumble River Mystery #1)


Cookie Dough or Die by Virginia Lowell (A Cookie Cutter Shop Mystery #1)


Happy reading,
And remember,
Books are Life,
Heather 

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I just discovered your blog from the Goodreads cozy list. Very nice! As a cozy/traditional author, I'm delighted to find a blogger who is enthusiastice about cozies! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete