Sunday, April 3, 2011

March in Review!!

Happy April everyone!  I hope your spring is off to a great start!  Here in the Chicagoland it is still in the high 40's, but it is working on getting warmer!  I know it is coming soon. 

My March reading has been a little slow as I have been studying for my grad school comps exam which is coming up April 8 - aaaaaaahhhhhhh!  I am looking forward to the big test begin finished so I can get back to my life and get back to my reading, reading, and more reading. 

March in Review

Books Read

1.  Voluntary Madness by Norah Vincent (reviewed)
2.  La's Orchestra Saves the World by Alexander McCall Smith  
     (reviewed)
3.  Chapter & Hearse by Lorna Barrett (reviewed)
4.  Roast Mortem by Cleo Coyle (reviewed)
5.  Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton (reviewed)

Challenges

1.  Off the Shelf Challenge  (3/15  20% complete)
2.  2011 Reading Challenge from Goodreads  (15/50
     30% complete)


Happy April!

And remember,
Books Are Life,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment