Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Back!!

I'm back in the book blog world after my computer crashed and needed a little time in the hospital to be fixed!  I got a nasty little virus that said my hard drive had crashed and made it look like my computer was wiped clean.  Luckily it looks like everything was recovered and I can get back to see what is up in the book world!

I am looking forward to writing a couple of reviews in the next couple of days of some recent reads and seeing what everyone else is up to.

And, double bonus - I went to my very LAST class of graduate school tonight so I am officially DONE!!  A little last minute paperwork, a walk across the stage, and I can try on my new initials in a couple of weeks. 

Happy Reading all,
And remember,
Books are Life
Heather

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about the computer crash. It's a nasty little business to clean up after, isn't it? Glad that you were able to recover your things.

    ReplyDelete