Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Musings!!

Happy March everyone!!  In my neck of the woods (Chicagoland area) we are eagerly waiting for spring  - warmer weather, maybe some sun, and no more snow!  As I was leaving from work today I happened to catch this beautiful sunset and realized I need to stop and smell the roses a little bit more, when was the last time I actually noticed a sunset?  Enjoy!


I also decided today to make a concious decision not to work straight through my lunch as I always do.  I am now going to take an actual break and do what . . . well READ of course!  I am excited to have even more time in my schedule to read! 

Speaking of books, I noticed that there is a great paperback sale going on right now on the Barnes & Noble website (bn.com) - on selected paperbacks, buy 2 and get 1 free!  I absolutely, of course, do not need more books, but let's be real I am going to take advantage of the opportunity to get:

*  The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
*  The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larssoon
*  La's Orchestra Saves the World by Alexander McCall Smith 

Has anyone read the Stieg Larsson series?  Are they are good as I hear they are?  Let me know!

Books are Life,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment